The maximised features of our SEALPAC Amax tray sealer series:
- Smarter: Intelligent control via iMode enables the machine to react to external events such as tray feed and to dynamically adjust the machine.
- More productive: Increased line speed by up to 50 percent through sequence optimisation with iMode.
- More efficient: Reduced energy consumption thanks to EnergyManager.
- More user-friendly: Fast, simple and self-explanatory operation with the new navCom interface.
- Safer and more economical: Highest hygiene standards, in the factory standard version with the highest safety certification of the German Employer's Liability Insurance Association (tested safety), as well as reduced maintenance thanks to intelligent drive management.
Performance: Depending on the type of tray and application, the tray sealing machine seals up to 180 packs/min., fully automatic and with maximum smooth operation.
Applications: The SEALPAC A10max tray sealer is suitable for all classic MAP packaging formats in the high output segment. It processes all conventional materials - from the standard aluminium tray to the new ultra-thin tray packaging for microwave and oven products. The top class also reliably produces alternative packaging applications, e.g. eTray®, Halopack, DS-Smith, Jospak etc., as well as our innovative, particularly resource-saving solutions FlatSkin® and FlatMap®.
Get in contact!
We implement your individual specifications and wishes: Our strengths include uncompromising customer orientation, which includes practiced customer proximity, high flexibility and comprehensive service. The SEALPAC team of specialists from various disciplines provides you with comprehensive support - from the planning of a new system to packaging consulting and regular training of your staff in day-to-day business.