Traysealer A8 - The Performance Class
Greater efficiency and flexibility with our performance class
The SEALPAC A8 combines high performance with excellent packaging quality and economical use of materials. It efficiently processes all sealable materials and fully automatically seals up to 140 packs per minute, depending on tray type and application. It guarantees optimal production standards and consistent quality, and is easily adapted to demanding production requirements.
With its broad application range the SEALPAC A8, which can easily be integrated into existing production lines, is especially suitable for high-performance applications with frequently changing products or outputs.
Traysealer A8 Technology
The innovative technology of SEALPAC's fully automatic A-series traysealers provides you with the highest standards in precision, flexibility and efficiency:
- Reliable tray transport: secure guidance through all sequence steps
- Digital film transport: operable from both sides
- Clean film cut: flawless contours with the SEALPAC InsideCut system
- Maximum product safety: adjustable sealing pressure and high forces
- Multiple applications: the most varied packaging solutions can be produced on a single machine
- Fastest possible changeovers: quick exchange system with integrated supply connections
- User-friendly operation: easily understandable touch screen with a large choice of programs
- Simple integration: easily integrated into existing production lines
- Best information exchange: interface for external communications
Within our latest generation of traysealers, servo technology has become a standard, resulting in an extremely high level of reliability, safety and functionality – even after millions of cycles.
Traysealer A8 Design
Tray Sealers from SEALPAC stand out for their ergonomically designed controls and highly developed hygienic design, guaranteeing residue-free cleaning of the machines:
- solid, stainless-steel bodies that can be fully hosed down
- Slopes and smooth contours for residue-free cleaning and optimum water drainage
- Tool chamber accessible from both sides
- Ergonomically designed machine operation with a swivelling screen
- Transparent covers for safe production control
- All housings to protection class IP 65
- Innovative folding hood system allows ergonomic maintenance and cleaning work
With the latest generation of our tray sealers we have further improved our design:
- Improved accessibility: optimized design of the housing with folding side panel
- Optimized ergonomics: all maintenance and repair work for our latest models can now be done at normal working height
Traysealer A8 Applikations
Whether an entry-level model or high-performance technology; an SME or a large concern; fresh meat, baked goods or convenience products – SEALPAC packaging equipment is designed for the highest level of flexibility.
As such, our new developments make a multitude of applications possible. From standard technologies, such as the MAP+, to complex solutions such as the MicVac® and DuoCup for particularly demanding products and brands.
Sealpac repeatedly sets new standards, particularly for fresh meat. Innovative processes such as TraySkin® or Mirabella® not only provide greater product safety, longer shelf life and optimal maturation processes, they also cater for efficient production, numerous logistical advantages and attractive presentation at the PoS.
No matter which SEALPAC plant you opt for - you benefit on the entire line.
Traysealer A8 Markets
By identifying your specific needs, and combining market trends and developments, we work jointly with you towards the optimal solution for your individual application. Be it for poultry, seafood, nuts, confectionery or even pet food – with our well-thought technical designs and technologies, SEALPAC equipment offers numerous advantages in any sector.
As a food manufacturer you benefit from the highest level of precision, performance and efficiency.
At retail level, improved shelf life, simplified logistical handling and increased attractiveness will lead to more sales. This makes SEALPAC machines the number one choice in fully automated food packaging, regardless of the market segment. Furthermore, continuous development of our tray-sealing technology ensures that you will be able to react quickly to the constantly changing market.